Here’s the issue in a nutshell. We’ve been conned into having our money be the promissory notes of a private bank. That bank ‘Federal Reserve’ can issue more notes at anytime. The value of those news dollars comes from your dollars! They take the value of your money, not your money. The other basic problem is the United States Federal administration spends more than it receives via taxes. So Federal Reserve creates dollars to make up the difference.
Chart #1 (below) shows the rate that Federal Reserve and the U.S. administration create dollars (and steal your wealth). Chart #2 shows the increase of dollars/notes over the years. Not pretty.
The inflation charts page has updated inflation data as of July 2017. Inflation is at 7.5 percent, based on revised Federal Reserve data. The rate appears steady. I was expecting the rate to decline so that ‘they’ could trigger another stock
We are so far behind. We are so in the dark. The Japan Central Bank is using its power to create money to buy everything, and most recently the shares of all companies. This is possible because all central banks
If every year we become more efficient due to new technology and new production methods, should things cost more or less? Things should cost less. And the cost of things does fall, but the value of your money falls faster, so prices rise. Your money is worth less because banks create more each year. You need the freedom to choose other money. You need monetary choice. Continue
Inflation is when the amount of money increases. Inflation is not rising prices, though prices usually rise after inflating. When gold was used as money, a huge gold discovery increased or inflated the quantity of money. These days it is banks that create and inflate money. The U.S. inflation rate has been 12 percent per year since 2006. Your salary and savings are worth 50 percent less. Continue
Editorials & Tools
- How Iceland (or any nation) can adopt real money
- Proposed DC Metro fare 21% lower versus 2010, measured in three commodities
- No national currency in Zimbabwe (That’s good news.)
- The Full Employment Myth of the Federal Reserve
- Value of Federal Reserve Dollars in Pounds of Wheat
- Monetary Base – an inflation forecaster
- Federal Reserve advocate recites 250 years of scare tactics at DC debate
- Even the Olympics abandoned its gold standard
- Senate salaries decimated by Federal Reserve